The hospitality committee has postponed the dinner that was scheduled for Sunday, August 13th. A new date will be announced when the dinner has been rescheduled.
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: Monday, Aug. 7 at 1:00 PM
- Christian Education Board meeting: Monday, Aug. 7 at 6:30 PM.
- The C.E. Board thanks those who helped with the Block parties. It was wonderful to see everyone work together as a church family to make the event a success. Feedback is welcome, and helpful for planning future events.
- Pitch-in dinner: Sunday, Aug. 13 following the morning service. Please come help us celebrate Pastor Dave and his family being with us for 20 years!
- Official Board meeting: Sunday, Aug. 20 at 4:30 PM.
- Please see Becky Mitchell if you’re interested in volunteering in the Nursery.
- Block parties: Every Saturday evening for the remainder of July from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Deacons meeting: July 18, 6:30 PM.
- Wedding card shower for Seth and Taylor Herndon: through July 23; leave cards on the table set up in the foyer.
- The ROC club is in need of homework helpers. We can work with your open schedule any weekday from 3:30 – 4:15 PM. See Kim Collins if you’re interested.
- Trustee meeting: this Sunday, following the morning service.
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: July 10, 1:00 pm in the Library.
- We are having a Wedding card shower for Seth and Taylor Herndon. Cards will be collected in a basket in the foyer.
- Block party: Every Saturday evening for the remainder of July starting at 6:30 PM.
There will be activities for kids and adults, with door prizes, games, music, and more. On July 29th, we’ll wrap up the month with an Ice Cream Social.
RSVP on Facebook if you can (response not required, come regardless!), and join us each weekend for a great time!
- We’re still looking for volunteers for the July Block Parties. Talk to Jeani McCammon or another member of the Christian Education Board if you’re interested in helping.
- The Sarah Mission Circle is making items for Operation Christmas Child, and would appreciate donations of sewing needles and straight pins.