- Pastor’s Anniversary Dinner: after the morning service, to celebrate Pastor David’s 20th anniversary with our church. Come join us!
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: October 2, 1:00 pm.
- Trustee meeting: October 8, following the morning service.
- October is packing month for Operation Christmas Child. The entire church is invited to a packing party on October 26 at 6:00 pm. We’ll have a light supper, so please RSVP at the Welcome Center. This is another opportunity to gather as a church family and work together for His purpose!
Posts in category Updates
We appreciate everyone who came out to the revival services. Hopefully they were encouraging and … revitalizing!
- Glenburn Nursing Home service: this Sunday at 3:00 pm.
- Pitch-in dinner: Sunday, October 1 after the morning service, to celebrate Pastor David’s 20th anniversary with our church. Everyone is welcome!
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: Oct. 2, 1:00 pm.
- In addition to our regular offering, we will have a special offering taken this morning at the close of the service for the victims of Hurricane Harvey. The money will be donated through Send Relief, the Southern Baptist relief agency. Every penny that is donated will go to the relief of the victims.
- Trustee meeting: this Sunday, following the morning service.
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: Sept. 11, 1:00 PM.
- There will be a cottage prayer meeting at 7:30 PM this Thursday at the home of Gary and Pat Woodall. This is specifically to pray for our upcoming revival meeting.
- We are designating this Friday, Sept. 15, as a Day of Prayer for our church. Please pray for our church on this day. The sanctuary will be open during business hours (8:00 AM-2:30 PM) if you’d like to pray here.
There is no evening service this Sunday due to Labor Day.
Trustee meeting: Sept. 10, following the morning service.
Sarah Mission Circle meeting: Sept. 11, 1:00 PM.
There will be a cottage prayer meeting at 7:30 PM this Thursday at the home of David and Rae Anne Tyra. This is specifically to pray for our upcoming revival meeting.
Ladies Bible Study: Sept. 14, 12-2:00 PM, a 7 week study of Hebrews with Lisa Harper. Linda Heaton must have the $20.00 book payment before Sept. 7.
Revival services: Sunday, September 17 at 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM, and Monday through Wednesday at 7:00 PM.
The ROC club needs helpers. Please see Kim Collins.
September is “Baby Bottle” month for Pregnancy Choices. Fill a bottle with money and return it by the end of the month. They are located at the Welcome Center.
- Official Board meeting: this Sunday at 4:30 PM.
- As of this week, we only need two more dates filled in the nursery schedule (Oct. 15 & 22). Thank you to all those who offered their time for this ministry!
- The ROC club has 20 kids this year, including 6 new ones. We are in need of homework helpers on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. We also need someone to play with kids on Fridays. If interested see Kim Collins after church.
- Revival: September 17-20. Details will be posted shortly.
- Nursery volunteers are needed. Please note the schedule with open dates at the Welcome Center. (This would be a great way to honor Becky’s memory!)
- The Official Board meeting has been moved to Sunday, Aug. 27 at 4:30 PM.
- Official Board meeting: Sunday, August 20 at 4:30 PM.
- Nursery volunteers are needed. Please contact the church office if interested in this area of ministry.