- Trustee meeting: this Sunday, following the morning service.
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: July 10, 1:00 pm in the Library.
- We are having a Wedding card shower for Seth and Taylor Herndon. Cards will be collected in a basket in the foyer.
- Block party: Every Saturday evening for the remainder of July starting at 6:30 PM.
Posts in category Updates
There will be activities for kids and adults, with door prizes, games, music, and more. On July 29th, we’ll wrap up the month with an Ice Cream Social.
RSVP on Facebook if you can (response not required, come regardless!), and join us each weekend for a great time!
- We’re still looking for volunteers for the July Block Parties. Talk to Jeani McCammon or another member of the Christian Education Board if you’re interested in helping.
- The Sarah Mission Circle is making items for Operation Christmas Child, and would appreciate donations of sewing needles and straight pins.
- There will be no Sunday Evening Worship Service this Sunday so that families may spend time together for Father’s Day.
- In honor of Father’s Day, there will be “treats” for our guys at the Welcome Center!
- We’re having Block Parties the last four Saturday nights in July, (the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th), from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. We’ll be serving a light supper, having music, skits, VBS-like activities for the kids, door prizes, a prayer tent, photo booth and lots of fellowship. The last Saturday, July 29th, will also be an ice cream social with games. If you’re able to help, please see a member of the Christian Education board.
- Trustee meeting: thus Sunday following the morning service.
- Ladies Bible Study: “The Inheritance” by Beth Moore begins June 15. This is a six week study on Thursdays from 12:00 – 2:00 PM. There is no homework with this study! Please contact Linda Heaton or Cynthia Frederick with any questions.
- Sarah Mission Circle needs the following supplies: quart size zip lock type bags for soap, 1/2”-3/4” buttons (5 of the same color), straight pins.
- This summer, our youth group is meeting one afternoon per week to do community outreach in lieu of their Sunday evening meeting. If you or someone you know would like to be a part of our group, contact Kim Collins.
- Sara Mission Circle meeting: Monday, June 5 at 1:00 PM in the library.
- Birthday Party for Rosemary Alsman on Saturday, June 10 in the Fellowship Hall.
- Trustee meeting: Sunday, June 11, following the morning service.
- Ladies Bible Study: “The Inheritance” by Beth Moore begins June 15. This is a 6 week study on Thursdays from 12:00 – 2:00 PM. There is no homework with this study! The cost of the book is $10.00; please contact Linda Heaton or Cynthia Frederick as soon as possible.
- This summer, our youth group is meeting one afternoon per week to do community outreach, in lieu of their Sunday evening meeting. If you or someone you know would like to be a part of our group, contact Kim Collins.
- Sarah Mission Circle meeting: Monday, June 5 at 1:00 PM in the library.
- Shoebox donations for June: $9.00 shipping fee. Any checks should be made payable to Samaritan’s Purse and cash designated for Samaritan’s Purse (envelope) as well. There is a box in the narthex for those gifts.
- We’ll be having Block Parties the last 4 Saturday nights in July, the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, from 6:30-8:00 pm. Watch for more information coming soon!
- TCAT surveys are due in by this Sunday. We’ll have a dinner after the morning service.
- Official Board meeting: this Sunday at 4:30 PM.
- Kerry & Lana Heath would like to invite us to a graduation open house held in honor of their son Thaniel. It will be in the ROC on Saturday, May 27, from 3:00-6:00 PM, after the Linton-Stockton graduation ceremony (Anna and Kasie will also have a table for their graduations, too!).
- Sarah Mission Circle needs the following supplies: felt, long straight sewing pins, needles, any size safety pins, large index cards (with or without lines) and fronts of greeting cards (please place donations in the box in the narthex).