- Trustee meeting: this Sunday, following the morning worship service.
- West Central Association meeting: February 5, hosted at our church. Dinner will be at 6:00 pm with the meeting to follow at 6:30. Salads and desserts are needed and can be brought in from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm that day. Sign up on the sheet in the foyer, or contact Nancy Steward for more information.
- Greeters for 2018 are still needed. Please see the sign-up sheet at the welcome center.
- January Shoebox items for 2018: Ivory Soap, wash cloths, tooth- brushes (no toothpaste this year). The entire list for the year is posted in the foyer.
- The church office will be closed Monday, January 15 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Christian Education Board meeting: January 15 at 6:30 pm in the Alpha classroom.
- Trustee Board meeting: January 21 following the morning service.
- West Central Association meeting: Monday, February 5 at our church. Dinner will be at 6:00 PM, with the meeting at 6:30 PM. Salads and desserts will be needed and can be brought in from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM that day. Please contact Nancy Steward for more information.
Small groups begin this week. If you’re interested, check out the lists at the Welcome Center, or look at the list at the link below.
If you are interested in receiving a record of your giving in 2017, the signup sheet is in the foyer. Also, if you’d like designated envelopes for next year, please contact the church office.
If you would like to help as a greeter in 2018, please sign up at the Welcome Center.
We want to welcome you to our Christmas Eve Sunday morning service. There will be no evening service this Sunday.
Don’t forget to check out the small group options for 2018 and sign up at the Welcome Center!
Sign up for the small group that interests you most at the welcome center, or send a message to the Facebook page with the group you’d like to join. Contact the facilitators or hosts listed for directions or more information about their group. Read More »
Visit the Welcome Center to sign up for small groups. There are descriptions and information on each of the six groups from which you can choose. Groups will start meeting the week of January 8th. More information will be posted online soon.
- Trustee meeting: This Sunday, following the morning service.
- Small Group planning meeting: Monday, December 11 at 6:30 pm in the Alpha room. This meeting is open to the entire church family. The Christian Education Board (see Jeani McCammon) is soliciting feedback on what small group meeting times would work best for everyone who’s interested, and is looking for people who would be willing to host and/or lead a group.
- Deacons meeting: Tuesday, December 12, 6:30 pm.
- Greeter and nursery help sign-ups for 2018 are at the Welcome Center.